All fees are listed in US dollars, unless otherwise stated. We are not responsible for currency exchange rates. If you are an international buyer, you may have the option to buy items in your local currency or US dollars. If you opt to pay in your local currency:
- We'll automatically display your order total in your local currency on the checkout page. Your order total includes the foreign exchange rate as well as any applicable fees or costs.
- If you return a purchase that was purchased in your local currency, you will receive the amount you paid in your local currency converted to USD.
- Some payment methods may not be supported.
Because foreign exchange rates fluctuate, the price you see for an item in your local currency on one day may be different from the price for that same item on another day. The foreign exchange rates we apply are updated daily. XCUBE takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any foreign exchange rate applied to your purchase or return.
We accept several methods of payments. If you purchase items in the United States, we accept American Express, MasterCard, Visa and Apple Pay.
We want you to be happy with our products. If you are not fully happy with the goods you have received, you can return them to us within 7 days of receipt, providing they are in original resalable condition.
Once returned you will be entitled to receive an exchange or a refund, which will not include the cost of the original postage and packaging. We are not able to refund or exchange items that appear to have been damaged, or are not in original condition.
- Please download, print off, and complete a returns form if you do not already have one. Email us before sending the return items.
- Ensure your return is well packaged, and meets all the conditions outlined below.
- Please mark 'Returned Items' clearly on the outer packaging of your parcel and most importantly ensure that the 'Return Goods' option is ticked on the customs declaration form, to prevent any import charges and taxes being applied.
- Enclose the completed Returns form with your goods, and return to the following address:
Xcube International Co., LTD
2F.-4, No. 159, Jinzhou St., Zhongshan Dist.,
Taipei City 104,
Returns Terms and Guidelines
- We are not responsible for the return shipping costs of the items.
- All Items must be in original, resalable condition.
- Please make sure all returned items are well packaged, so as not to be damaged in the post.
- Please make sure all return packages are sent with a trackable, insured service.
- We cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.
- If returned an item from outside the Canada please clearly mark the package 'RETURNED GOODS', to avoid any customs charges. Xcube is NOT responsible for any return custom charges made.
- Please make sure that the returns form is enclosed with your goods - no form may result in your return not being processed.
- Items must be shipped to us within 5 days from receiving your Returns form. The evaluation process may take up to 7 days from we receive your returns and we reserve the right to make the final decision on all return requests
- If your return request is not approved by us for any reason, we will notify you of our decision via email. You will have the option to have the item sent back to you or disposed of by us. If you choose to have the item send back to you, you are the responsible for shipping costs..
- All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Once the order has been shipped, you will receive an email with tracking number notifying you. Normally, you can expect your order to arrive at your door within 7-10 business days by Fedex and DHL Service. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- We currently ship anywhere in the United State, Canada, South Korea, Japan and Taiwan. Unfortunately, we do not ship Europe and other countries at this time.
- The shipping cost is US$8.5 for all shipments, except for Taiwan. If you would like your product ship to Taiwan, please visiting our Taiwan Store.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email.
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Please Note: Delivery times are estimates and are not guaranteed, as shipments may be affected by weather-related delays or events outside of our control.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
- Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.
- The customer takes full liability for all postal charges, return shipment costs, customs charges and handling fees should they refuse to accept a parcel due to import duties or taxes.
- Please note - we cannot undervalue orders, or mark them as a gift.